Pumpkin spice coffee and candles have infiltrated the grocery store, but I’m still holding onto summer. Don’t get me wrong, I love autumn, but between my surgery and relocating to Milwaukee, our summer slipped by. Therefore, while I may need a jacket to go outside, I’m going to keep the summer spirit alive for a few more weeks.
If you are in the same boat, this Mojito Body Scrub can help transport your mind to warmer weather and remind you of summer’s carefree spirit. With a handful of simple ingredients, this body scrub will leave your skin feeling silky-smooth. Bonus: your bathroom will smell like a tropical island.
This recipe makes enough body scrub for a large mason jar. If you are feeling generous, you can divide it up between smaller jars and gift them to your friends! Enjoy!
Mojito Body Scrub
- 2 C. sugar
- 4 Tbs. coconut oil, room temp
- Juice from 1 lime
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- Grated lime zest (optional)
- Fresh peppermint leaves (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined
- Feel free to add more sugar or coconut oil until you reach your desired consistency
- Garnish with peppermint leaves (optional)
- Store in a an airtight container.