I’m Sarah and I live in Wisconsin with my husband Ian. Beauty and Blooms grew out of my love for writing and desire to capture happiness in daily life. This little lifestyle blog captures the things that make me smile: recipes + design + daily adventures + diy projects
Interested in getting to know me better? Keep on reading!
5 Facts About Me:
- My Midwest roots are deep! I grew up on a family run dairy farm and have a sweet spot for cheese curds.
- My husband and I met our freshman year at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I played the old “I need help with my French homework” and he fell for it. The rest is history!
- I have a major sweet tooth and can’t be trusted around chocolate.
- While I love houseplants only a few have survived over the years. Therefore, I’ve turned toward succulents to fill my green thumb envy! To this day (fingers crossed) none of them have died!
- I’m a designer at heart and love posting little freebies on the blog. Interested in my professional work? Check out my freelance site!