Turn on the Christmas carols and pour yourself a cup of hot chocolate! It’s time to sit down and get cozy for a holiday craft!
Every year I find it difficult to shop for the men on my list. They fall into two extremes:
- Their wish list is non-existent
- Everything on their list is way out of my price range
Therefore, I’m left racking my brain for a gift they would enjoy, but never think to put on their list. Last year I chose to go down the food route with Chocolate Covered Bourbon Oreos. Because let’s be real, you can never go wrong with food! But this year I was in the DIY mood and wanted to switch things up a bit.
Therefore, I bring you these Anthropologie inspired monogram tumblers! They were surprisingly simple to make and only cost a fraction of the retail price! They would be perfect as a stand-alone present, but if you want to go all out you could package them up as a mini cocktail gift set.
Here’s how you can make them at home:
Anthropologie Inspired Monogram Tumblers
You will need:
- Glass tumblers
- Gold Ultra Gloss Air Dry Enamel paint
- Sponge brush
- Alphabet stencils
- Wash your glasses with warm, soapy water and let dry
- Tape your stencil in the middle of the glass and use a sponge brush to apply a thin layer of paint
- Once dry, apply a second coat of paint
- After an hour, gently peel away the stencil
- Set aside to cure for 4 days
- Tumbler can be hand washed with soap and water