Whether you have a friend’s birthday party coming up or are hosting a Bachelor viewing party, you need to pin this Chocolate Covered Bourbon Oreo recipe! I can guarantee you will score bonus points with your friends, since these Oreos taste like they were picked up in a gourmet chocolate shop rather than being whipped up in your kitchen.
My brother is always difficult to shop for, so this year I made him a box of these bourbon infused Oreos for Christmas and it was a big hit! You can get creative and swap out bourbon for your favorite adult beverage. I have a sneaking suspicious that creme de mint or baileys would be fun variations!
Chocolate Covered Bourbon Oreos
- One pack double stuffed Oreos
- 1/4 C. bourbon
- 7 oz baker’s chocolate
- 4 oz white chocolate
- Scoop out the Oreo filling and place in a bowl
- Add bourbon to the filling and mix until combined
- Spread an even layer of filling between two Oreo cookies
- Dip in melted chocolate and place on a non-stick surface
- Once dry, drizzle with melted white chocolate
- Let chocolate set before serving