Ever get that afternoon slump where all you want is a warm gourmet mocha in your hand, but you don’t have the strength to drive to the nearest coffee shop? Then you need these Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Mocha spoons in your life!
These Dark Chocolate Sea Salt spoons can turn any cup of basic black coffee into a rich, creamy mocha! All you need to do is stir the spoon in hot coffee until melted, then enjoy! While these are perfect to keep in your desk at work, they also double as a beautiful gift! Just stop by your local thrift store and pick up a few vintage spoons and you have a thoughtful gift to give to the coffee lover in your life!
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Mocha Spoons
- 6 spoons
- 7 oz. dark chocolate
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Parchment paper
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper on your countertop
- Temper the dark chocolate and dip each spoon until evenly coated
- Place on the parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt
- Set aside for 25-30 minutes until the chocolate has hardened
- Swirl the chocolate spoon in hot coffee until melted and enjoy!