Need a pick-me-up after a busy holiday season? Or maybe you’re just not ready to go cold turkey on your “no sweets” New Years resolution. Then these Mocha Orea Truffles are perfect for you! As a bite size dessert, they are ideal for sharing at the office of satisfying your late night sweet craving!
With white chocolate drizzled on top of the truffles, these treats make a statement. However, they are quite simple to make. A short 20 minutes after opening a package of Oreos you will have a plate of truffles ready to pop in your mouth. Be warned, it’s hard to just have one!
Mocha Oreo Truffles
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 C. vanilla frosting
- 2 Tbs. instant coffee
- 1 bar of dark chocolate, melted
- 1 bar of white chocolate, melted
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Pour Oreo pieces into a large bowl then add in the vanilla frosting and coffee. Stir until well incorporated.
- Roll Oreo mixture into small balls and place in the fridge to harden for 5 minutes.
- Dip Oreo balls into dark chocolate and place on a non-stick surface.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes for chocolate to set.