Spoil your loved one with breakfast in bed this Valentine’s Day! These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have been a favorite in our house and make for the perfect surprise breakfast.
Since these pancakes are refined sugar-free, you can enjoy a hearty breakfast without feeling guilty! They are packed with whole ingredients and help keep you full throughout the morning. What more could you want out of a breakfast?!
Bonus: They store well in the fridge, so make a double batch and enjoy them throughout the week!
Tip: We like to pop them in the toaster instead of the microwave to warm up. This keeps the pancakes from becoming soggy.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 bananas
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, mill the oatmeal down into a flour-like consistency
- Add the remaining ingredients into the blender and pulse until smooth
- Melt 1 tsp of coconut oil into a frying pan over medium heat
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan and flip once you see bubbles forming in the batter
- Cook until the pancake in golden brown
- Serve pancakes with your choice of toppings
9 thoughts on “Banana Oatmeal Pancakes”
Yum! I love this! I’m trying so hard not to have refined sugar in my diet, and I’m so glad I found your blog and this recipe! 🙂
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Kenzie! I’m so glad you stumbled across my blog! I’ve been trying to transition over to a refined sugar-free diet, but I’m taking baby steps!
These look so yummy!
Thanks, Kelsey! For being on the healthier side, they are surprisingly delicious:)
These look delicious! I love making banana pancakes and recently posted a recipe on my blog as well 🙂
Love from New York,
Charlotte Luisa | charlotteluisa1.blogspot.com
This was the first banana pancake recipe I tried and I was surprised how delicious they were! I’m not a huge banana fan, but the flavor is subtle enough to make them a favorite in our house!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
These look so good! Can’t wait to try them out!
Thanks, Juliana! I hope you enjoy them!!