Spoil your loved one with breakfast in bed this Valentine’s Day! These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have been a favorite in our house and make for the perfect surprise breakfast.
Since these pancakes are refined sugar-free, you can enjoy a hearty breakfast without feeling guilty! They are packed with whole ingredients and help keep you full throughout the morning. What more could you want out of a breakfast?!
Bonus: They store well in the fridge, so make a double batch and enjoy them throughout the week!
Tip: We like to pop them in the toaster instead of the microwave to warm up. This keeps the pancakes from becoming soggy.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 bananas
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, mill the oatmeal down into a flour-like consistency
- Add the remaining ingredients into the blender and pulse until smooth
- Melt 1 tsp of coconut oil into a frying pan over medium heat
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan and flip once you see bubbles forming in the batter
- Cook until the pancake in golden brown
- Serve pancakes with your choice of toppings