Summer is too short to complain about the heat. Instead, embrace the long balmy nights and stay refreshed with a frozen cocktail. If you are a fan of keeping things simple, you will love this Strawberry Rosé Slush recipe! The base of the cocktail only requires two ingredients and is easily spiced up with a variety of garnishes.
Craving something light and classic, I stuck with a zesty lemon slice. Other options include slices of pear, apple, a sprig of lavender, or fresh mint leaves. Since this recipe is so customizable, it makes the perfect dinner party drink! Lay out a tray with an array of garnishes and let guests chose their own flavor preference.
Strawberry Rosé Slush
- Bottle of Rosé
- 1 C. slices strawberries
- Garnish (Lemon slices optional)
- Pour a bottle of Rosé into ice cube trays and leave in the freezer overnight to set
- Blend the Rosé ice cubes with fresh strawberries until it reaches slushy consistency
- Fill glasses with the slush and top with preferred garnish
- Keep remaining slush in the freezer until ready to use