I’ve seen images of pavlovas sprinkled across the internet and featured in glossy magazines over the years and always thought, “Wow, that is a beautiful dessert! Must be complicated to make…” So I would go on with my life, turning to my tried and true dessert recipes when I was in the mood for something sweet.
In the past year I’ve tried to be more adventurous with my baking and after a semi-success with our Nutella Brioche Swirls, my confidence was raised. Over the weekend I decided it was finally time to try the legendary pavlova – and guess what?! I was nervous for no reason! These mini pavlovas were a breeze to make.
If you are ready to impress your friends, or simply bring a gorgeous dessert to your next party follow the pavlova recipe below!
Summer Strawberry Pavlova
- 4 egg whites
- 1 C. white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C. whipped cream
- 1 C. sliced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 300˙ and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form
- Gradually add the sugar, then gently fold in the vanilla extract
- Spoon the mixture onto your baking pan and form fist sized circles
- Place in the oven and bake for one hour
- Let cool and serve topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
One thought on “Summer Strawberry Pavlova”
Reblogged this on Chef Ceaser.