There are hot summer days where I’m preparing for a party or fancy an evening dessert, but the idea of turning on the oven is off putting. In these instances, I’m all for a no-bake dessert! Luckily, this summer berry tart falls into that category.
With a pre-bought graham cracker crust and instant chocolate pudding, this mini dessert can be made in a matter of minutes. Add a sprinkle of powdered sugar and this berry tart is ready to awe your friends at your next dinner party. Side note: The color combination of the berries makes this easy dessert perfect for a Fourth of July celebration!
Summer Berry Tart
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 3.9 oz box of chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 2 C. Milk
- Powdered sugar
- Whisk the pudding mix with the milk until smooth
- Pour into the mini pie crusts and place in the fridge to set
- Once the pudding has chilled, top with berries
- Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar