Luckily, summertime campfires and making s’mores didn’t end with my childhood. My family still gathers around our fire pit we when get together and roast marshmallows while we catch up on each others lives.
The lightly toasted marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker combination is hard to beat, so I thought it was the perfect inspiration for a summer cocktail.
- Melt 4 squares of Hershey’s chocolate.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in the chocolate.
- Dip chocolate covered rim in crushed graham crackers
- Place glasses in the fridge to set
- In the meantime, mix 2 oz chocolate liqueur with 2 oz marshmallow vodka in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into your glass