When you are in a temporary apartment it’s easy to keep a college vibe and slap a few posters on the wall and call it décor. However, as a young adult I’ve realize the importance of constructing a creative space to unwind as well as host parties. Here are five items I believe are essential into make your space feel like a home.
1. Pillows: They add a pop of color and sense of style your space
2. Throw blanket: Comfort is key when entertaining, so I always keep throw blankets in reach.
3. Candles: Make your space feel cozy by lighting a candle.
4. Framed art: Whether you are decorating with posters, art or photographs spend a few extra dollars and get them framed. This instantly makes your home looked polished.
5. Plants: A bit of greenery goes a long way! If you don’t have a green thumb pick up a fake plant. No one will know the difference!
Have any tips of your own? Share them bellow!
One thought on “Five Ways to Make Your Space Feel Like Home”
Those are some great tips! In the picture with the candles there’s also a picture frame, and though you didn’t mention that , I think picture frames also helps personalize your place 🙂
Nanna // http://www.bottledindenmark.wordpress.com