It is hard to brainstorm date ideas when you just want to cuddle up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate. In order to avoid cabin fever, here are a few date ideas that will get you out of the house (at least for a few hours!)
- Look up a museum and spend an afternoon acting like kids on a field trip
- Go to a coffee shop with a deck of cards and play a few rounds of your favorite game
- Get messy and sing up for a cooking class to learn a new skill!
- Grab a glass of wine and channel your inner artist at a paint bar
- Go to a comedy club and share a few laughs
- Rent cross country skis and enjoy the outdoors
- Visit a brewery and sign up for a tour
- Feel like teenagers again and go bowling
- Stop by the library and pick up books for an afternoon of cuddling
What’s on your winter date night list?
6 thoughts on “Ten Winter Date Ideas: 2015”
Love these ideas!! My favorite is Ice Skating, but I love being out in the cold!
Thanks, Natasha! Ice skating is one of my favorite things to do in the winter too:)
I got this site from my pal who informed me regarding this site and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative posts here.