Have you seen a breakfast more cheerful than this Strawberry Oatmeal Bowl?! I fully immersed myself in everything pink and heart-shaped leading up to Valentine’s Day. Clearly, I’m not ready to give it up yet. Though, who says you can’t enjoy pink delights after Valentine’s Day?!
If it brings you joy, then go for it! I’m not putting an expiration date on making this Strawberry Oatmeal Bowl, so join in on the fun and make this for breakfast! It uses a childhood favorite – strawberry milk – to achieve that cheerful pink color and strawberry flavor. Topped with fresh fruit, this is the perfect breakfast to kick start your day!
Strawberry Oatmeal Bowl
- 1/2 C. rolled oats
- 1 C. strawberry milk
- Handful of fresh fruit of your choice
- Crushed freeze dried strawberries, optional
- Bring the rolled oats and milk to a simmer in a small pan.
- Reduce to a medium heat and continue to stir occasionally for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!