It’s that time again! I feel like June just flew by! Here are a few items that I have been loving this month.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: This has been a HUGE favorite this month. I had heard rav reviews about this foundation and decided it was time to try it out myself. It’s a full coverage light weight foundation that is ideal for hot summer days.
- Pocky: I can’t believe it has taken me this long to try Pocky! While I was at Target I decided to pick up a box of strawberry pocky and fell in love. This definitely will not be my last box!
- Oh Joy! Straws: I love using straws so these reusable plastic straws from the Oh Joy! line at Target were right up my alley. Their bright neon colors are perfect for everyday use or to spice up a summer party.
- Wet n’Wild Nail Polish: This shade (Sugar) is an inexpensive dupe of Essie’s Ballet Slippers. I was impressed with the quality of the formula seeing as it only set me back $1.69.
- Travelo: This little device is an essential in every girl’s purse! It allows you to carry a little travel size of your favorite perfume.
3 thoughts on “June Favorites”
I’ve heard good things about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation! I want to try this so badly!! && I luv pockey ❤
I really want to love the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation but I don’t know how (or what type!) of concealer to pair with it! Any suggestions?
I find wearing a liquid concealer under the foundation works! My favorite at the moment is the NARS creamy concealer, but the L’oréal True Match is a a nice drug store option!